Bake Affair Organic Winter Granola
Baking mix for crunchy granola
(£22.60 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Oatmeal & hazelnuts
- With winter spices
- Vegan, free from artificial additives
Item no.: XPI-BAF-432, Content: 265 g, EAN: 9120101512538
This vegan granola mix with rolled oats, hazelnuts and winter spices like cinnamon will sweeten chilly winter days! Bake Affair only uses controlled organic ingredients, some from local organic cultivation, and deliberately avoids artificial additives in all recipes.
Method to prepare 400 g organic winter granola:
1. Preheat the oven to 140 °C (upper/lower heat).
2. Pour the contents of the can into a large bowl and mix in 150 g honey or maple syrup.
3. Spread out evenly on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 140 °C for about 35 minutes. Stir briefly every 10 minutes with a wooden spoon.
4. Then let the granola cool down and transfer it back to the can.
5. Enjoy as a crunchy snack or serve with milk, yoghurt or a plant-based drink of your choice.
Tip: If you like chocolate granola, mix the baked granola with 400 g melted chocolate couverture. Pick up small spoonfuls of the mix and place on a baking tin lined with baking paper to dry. A delicious snack on movie nights!
|Province :||Lower Austria|
|Storage Instructions:||Store at room temperature below 23°C, Store dry|
|Taste:||sweet / mildly sweet|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1788 / 427 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||2,2 g|
|from Sugar||3,2 g|