BioKing Organic Aceto Balsamico di Modena Balsamic Vinegar
The most famous balsamic vinegar
- Elegant condiments
- Pleasantly sour taste
- Free of any additives
Aceto Balsamico di Modena is probably the best-known wine vinegar among the balsamic vinegars. It is one of the finest seasonings and is particularly popular with connoisseurs and top chefs. Its flavour goes perfectly with dishes from Mediterranean cuisine, fish, asparagus and salads. It is also suitable for seasoning vegetables and reducing sauces.
The high quality vinegar begins with the selection and care of the grapes. In addition, the biodynamic cultivation, classic recipe and production without any additives contribute to a purely natural product.
- The slowly cooked must rests for 2 years in 200 litre wooden barrels without the addition of sulfides or other chemical additives and is only fermented naturally with the addition of organic wine vinegar.
- During the ripening period, the balsamic vinegar is stored in wooden barrels and is regularly replenished due to the natural evaporation.
- The various stages of ripeness are controlled and monitored by the master of Acetaia, since the grapes of each harvest are different and each product has its own characteristic taste and consistency.
This allows a product to develop with an optimal concentration of acidity, density and colour. The resulting taste has an aromatic, pleasantly sour note, that characterises the top quality of the product.
Notes on the differences between batches:
- Thanks to the completely natural production, there are slight fluctuations between the different batches which are a sign of the authenticity of the balsamic vinegar.
- After bottling, the organic balsamic vinegar continues to ferment in the bottle, which is a sign of quality and vitality. This means that colour and taste can become more intense over time and that a sediment can form on the bottom.
- Origin: Italy
Note for allergy sufferers:
- May contain traces of gluten, nuts, soy and sesame due to production.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic|
|Quality Seal & Certificates:||Austria Bio Garantie, kbA - Kontrolliert biologischer Anbau|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||703 / 168 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|from Sugar||36,9 g|