Feel Green Ecocan "Orchid Tree"
Bauhinia variegata candida
Features & Advantages
- Made from bamboo fibres and rice husks
- Easy cultivation & care
- Wonderful as a gift
Item no.: XPF-IVT-292277, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9120050292277
This natural growing box, made of pressed bamboo fibres and rice husks, makes gardening on the windowsill or in the office a great experience even when your fingers are more red than green!
- Contains plant seeds and a special growth granulate
The orchid tree is native to Southeast Asia and the flowers are very similar to an orchid, hence its name.
- Open the ecocan and use the lid as a coaster
- Remove the seeds from the bag and place them in a glass of lukewarm water for 24 hours
- Then press the seeds approx. 1 cm deep into the granules
- Pour approx. 60 ml of water slowly into the can
- After about 5 minutes, remove the sticker on the underside to allow any excess water to run off
- Cover the ecocan with a glass
- Place ecocan in a light, warm place and water moderately until germination (approx. 40 ml every 3 days)
- The granulate should not dry out - avoid waterlogging
- Remove the glass for an hour a day to supply the plant with fresh air
- After about 2-4 weeks, the orchid tree will begin to grow
- Continue to water the ecocan. Be careful not to over-water
- After about 6 months, remove the banderole from the can and transplant the entire ecocan into a flower pot with small soil
- The can slowly decomposes and becomes valuable fertilizer for the plant
- Flowering begins about 4-6 years after cultivation
|Province :||Lower Austria|
Approx. 9 x 7 cm
- PLA & bamboo fibre
- Grass paper
Questions & Answers about Feel Green Ecocan "Orchid Tree"
English reviews written for Feel Green Ecocan "Orchid Tree"
Discover From Austria UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.100 products