Fuxbau Distilled Gin
Multifaceted & multi-layered
£16.40 (£8.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Made from herbal, spice & fruit extracts
- Swiss stone pine, spruce & rowanberry taste
- Made by hand
Item no.: XPI-FUX-001, Content: 200 ml, EAN: n/a
The delicious DISTILLED GIN by Fuxbau is made by individual distillation and maturation of spice, herb and fruit extracts. This process gives this 40% alc./vol. gin a multi-faceted and versatile taste profile. Rowanberry adds the fruity note!
4 individual essences are distilled for the DISTILLED GIN:
- Brand I (base essence): juniper, coriander, angelica root, young spruce shoots, stone pine cones
- Brand II (root essence): Baldmoney root, potentilla root, galangal root
- Brand III (flower essence): chamomile, hibiscus, jasmine flower
- Brand IV Rowanberry
Production: The essences are individually macerated in neutral 70% vol. alcohol and roasted in a classic copper kettle. After distilling, the essences are diluted and allowed to mature for about 3 months. The essences are then mixed and the gin is filtered and bottled by hand.