Marschall & Riedler Duvet Cover 135/200
Bedding made of 100% natural linen
- Cool in summer & warm in winter
- 100% natural linen from Europe
- Available in various colours
The unique duvet cover by Marschall & Riedler is made of 100% natural linen from Europe and adds a special flair to your sleeping area. In combination with a few throw pillows, it harmonises the space even further. The colour brilliance of linen becomes more vibrant with a softer and smoother feel with every wash.
- Natural linen: up to 60°C
- Dyed linen, linen with embroidery or other embellishments and finishings: up to 40°C
- Iron pure linen damp and on high heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Linen is one of the oldest fabrics and is 2.5 times stronger than cotton. The fibres are at their strongest when the material is damp or wet. Therefore, linen can withstand up to 200 washes without losing its elegant look. Experts advise using linen on a daily basis as it is a durable, air-permeable fabric with a long lifecycle. It absorbs moisture and allows it to evaporate quickly. Linen does not cause any static, unlike its synthetic counterparts. It is lightproof and the colour does not fade when exposed to the sun or synthetic light sources, even after years of use. Linen does not cause any allergic reactions and does not become yellow after cleaning with detergents.
|Brand:||Marschall & Riedler|