Paldauer Styrian Pumpkin Seeds
A specialty product from Styria, Austria
- No woody shell on the seeds
- Contains valuable nutrients
- Intensely nutty flavor
- This special type of pumpkin seeds naturally grows without a shell in Styria, Austria. Their deep, dark green makes them a pretty sight. After harvesting, the pumpkin seeds are washed with pure water and dried gently at about 50 ° C.
- Pumpkin seeds contain many valuable ingredients. They are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (about 80%), vitamin B1, B2, B6 and numerous minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium and zinc. Their main ingredients, however, are phytosterols, a group of bioactive compounds that prevent and contribute to relieving prostate problems and bladder problems.
- The roasted and salted pumpkin seeds are especially suitable as a healthy snack and can be served with salads, cereals, baked goods and other tasty dishes.
100% pumpkin seeds