Styx Organic Orange Sauna Oil
With fruity lemon notes
(£127.50 / L, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Uplifts the mood
- With pure essential oils
- Compatible with fragrance lamps & diffusers
Item no.: XEC-STX-16232, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 9004432162320
This sauna oil is like a ray of sunshine streaming into the sauna room that uplifts the mood.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use!
- Depending on the desired intensity, dilute 15 - 25 drops of sauna oil in 1l of steam water.
- WARNING: Perform the dilution outside of the sauna room. Incorrect undiluted dosages are flammable!
|Province :||Lower Austria|
|Product Types:||Sauna Fragrances|
|Seal of Approval & Certificates:||IHTK cruelty free|
- Orange Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use dry extinguishing power or sand to extinguish.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects