As of May 2013
Personal details and their use
To purchase from us, you need an account. This account includes personal information such as your name, address or e-mail address. The data will be stored in our database upon login for later processing.
In addition, data will be automatically stored in our log files, which we obtain from your browser during your visit ("browsers" for example: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.). This means that your IP address is known, and a cookie will be created on your computer. This cookie ensures that the processing of the order can be properly handled and in particular makes it possible to store your interests, so that we can offer those products that are of particular interest to you the next time you visit without having to indicate that interest once again.
Disclosure of the data
The data that we have received from you will not be passed to third parties. Because shipping is carried out directly by us, there is no need to forward your personal details.
Time and time again there are uncertainties expressed because of the cookies that are stored on the visitor's computer. However these small files are purely for information storage. No viruses are produced, the computer will not be attacked and you will not be investigated.
The purpose of the cookie is simply to store your personal activities and interests, so that we can use this information upon your next visit. The advantage for you is also the fact that when you visit our website, you will see the items which match your interests. This is possible because the products you have recently viewed are saved in the cookie and appropriate alternatives or accessories are searched for as soon as you visit the site.
Editing and deleting of your data
Naturally you always have the right to correct your personal details registered in the account. Indeed, this is very important to us when in regards to an address change for example. Within the account settings, you can also specify whether you want to subscribe to our newsletter and if you want to receive information about special offers.
These settings can be changed at any time.
As mentioned above, your data will not be passed on to third parties. To ensure data security, your account is password protected so that unknown parties do not have access to the account and data.
As of January 15th, 2013
2. By selecting purchase by invoice or by instalments, you expressly consent to the transmission of personal data (first name, last name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, gender) together with data necessary for transaction processing (article, invoice amount, interest rates, instalments, total amount, account number, taxes, currency type, order date and time) to payolution. payolution has a legitimate interest in the data and requires and uses these data for the execution of risk assessments.
3. To verify the creditworthiness of the customer, queries and disclosures are performed with public databases and credit bureaus. By accepting these Terms, you give express consent that credit information may be obtained from the following vendors:
- Delta Vista GmbH, Diefenbachgasse 35, A-1150 Vienna [Austria]
- Delta Vista GmbH, Freisinger Landstrasse 74, D-80939 Munich [Germany]
- SCHUFA, Kormoranweg 5, D-65201 Wiesbaden [Germany]
- KSV1870 Information GmbH, Wagenseilgasse 7, A-1120 Vienna [Austria]
- Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH & Co. KG, Gasstrasse 18, D-22761 Hamburg [Germany]
- Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, D-41460 Neuss [Germany]
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstrasse 99, D-76532 Baden-Baden [Germany]
- Orell Füssli Business Information Ltd, Hagenholzstrasse 81, CH-8050 Zurich [Switzerland]
- ProfileAddress Direktmarketing GmbH, Altmannsdorfer Strasse 311, A-1230 Vienna [Austria]
- Deutsche Post Direkt GmbH, Straesschensweg 10, D-53113 Bonn [Germany]
- payolution GmbH, Mittersteig 10/1-2, A-1050 Vienna [Austria]. You also agree that payolution is entitled to save, process, use, and transmit to the above-named agencies data regarding any failure to meet contractual obligations (e.g. undisputed outstanding debts).
4. By accepting these general terms and conditions you acknowledge that we are legally required, under the provisions of the civil code regarding financing support between businesses and consumers, to review your creditworthiness.
5. You give express consent that we, in the case of an invoice or instalment purchase, will transmit to payolution GmbH data regarding the initiation (your personal identity, purchase price, term of instalment plan, payment begin) and settlement (e.g. early repayment, extension, repayments) of the transaction. After assignment of the purchase price claim to the acquiring Bank, the said data transmissions will be made, to which you also expressly consent. We, or the Bank which has assumed the purchase price claim, will also report data regarding failure to meet contractual obligations (e.g. termination of the instalment plan, enforcement measures). These reports may only be made in accordance with data privacy regulations and to the extent necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the contractual partners of payolution GmbH or the public interest and, as a result, your protection-worthy concerns are not affected. payolution GmbH stores the data in order to give its contractual partners information for the assessment of customer creditworthiness. Address information can be transmitted to debt collection companies for the purpose of debtor investigations. payolution GmbH makes the data available to its contractual partners only when there is a credible legitimate interest in doing so. payolution GmbH only transmits objective data with no accompanying statement to the Bank; subjective value judgments and personal income and assets are not included in the information provided by payolution GmbH.
6. You may revoke your consent to the transfer of data at any time without notice for any reason. The above legal obligations to verify your creditworthiness remain unaffected by a possible revocation. Finally, you agree to provide only truthful statements to us.
7. If you wish to obtain information about the collection, use, processing or transmission of your personal details or require additional information, corrections, blocking or deletion of this information, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at payolution:
Data Protection Officer [Sachbearbeiter für Datenschutz]
1050 Vienna [Austria]