Pure Skin Food Revitalizing Red Beauty Mask Hibiscus Rosehip
Regenerating facial mask for a more youthful appearance
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Aronia, hibiscus and rosehips are responsible for the natural face mask's antioxidant-rich properties that provide protection against free radicals. Active ingredients unite to stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of pigmentary abnormalities. Cell regeneration is promoted thanks to carotene and vitamin E. The skin is injected with moisture and wrinkles plumped due to the effects of pantothenic acid.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of powder with Toning Moisturiser until a paste is formed.
- Add a few drops of Beauty Oil if you have a dry skin type.
- Allow the paste to rest and swell for a few moments before applying it to clean skin.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes (longer is preferred).
- Rinse with warm water.
- Use 1 - 2 times a week for beautifully glowing skin.
- Add a small amount of lemon juice to the mask if the skin is prone to large pores. For an extra freshness boost, replace the Toning Mask with soy yoghurt.
|Brand:||Pure Skin Food|
|Skin Type:||Mature skin, Blemished skin|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Cruelty Free (PETA), Organic, Silicone-free , Alcohol-free|
|Quality Seal & Certificates:||Austria Bio Garantie, Cruelty Free (PETA), Cruelty Free and Vegan|
|Facial Care Instructions:||Care with a peeling effect|
Rosa Canina Fruit Powder* (Hagebuttenfruchtpulver), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder* (Hibiskusblütenpulver), Pouteria Lucuma Fruit Powder* (Lucumafruchtpulver), Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder* (Amlafruchtpulver), Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Powder* (Aroniafruchtpulver), Adansonia Digitata Fruit Powder* (Baobabfruchtpulver).
* All ingredients are from controlled organic cultivation