CAVOFIT Muscle Mash
The sensible treat!
Features & Advantages
- Doping and GMO-free
- Particularly tasty feed supplement
- Good source of protein
Item no.: XEV-CA-1001, Content: 3,20 kg, EAN: n/a
Sufficient protein intake is important to build muscle because that's what muscle fibres are made of. This feed supplement is the ideal way to build up muscles naturally. A great addition to effective training!
- Cavofit Muscle Mash should be fed immediately after a training session because muscle cells absorb the nutrients optimally right after exercise. For this reason, it is best to offer Cavofit Muscle Mash no later than 40 minutes after the end of a training session. For best results, feed at least 3 times, or even better, 4 times a week after training (and ONLY after training!). It is not necessary for the horse to be sweating - just properly exercised.
- Large horse (approx. 600 kg) - 2 measuring cups right after exercise
- Small horse (approx. 400 kg) - 1.5 measuring cups right after exercise
- Pony (250 kg) - 1 measuring cup right after exercise
Cavofit Muscle Mash is a complete feed supplement that can be quickly and easily prepared with cold or warm water. Mix with approximately the same amount of water, stir/swirl briefly and allow to swell for at least 10 minutes.
Cavofit Muscle Mash can be prepared before the training session and can be left to swell for 45 minutes or more.
CAVOFIT is 100% doping-free and non-GMO. 1 bucket of CAVOFIT is enough for a large horse for about 5 weeks.
|Product Types:||Horse feed|
- Wheat bran
- Linseed meal
- Microalgae powder
- Sugar beet molasses
- Wheat flakes
- L-lysine monohydrochloride
|Crude protein||18,6 %|
|Crude fat||3,5 %|
|Crude fibre||4,6 %|
|Raw ash||7,9 %|