Feel Green Ecocan "Chocolate Flower"
Cosmos bipinnatus Rubenza
Features & Advantages
- Made from bamboo fibres and rice husks
- Easy cultivation & care
- Wonderful as a gift
Item no.: XPF-IVT-298699, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9120050298699
The natural growing box is made of pressed bamboo fibres and rice husks, making gardening on the windowsill or in the office a great experience even without green fingers!
- Contains plant seeds and a special growth granulate
The seeds are already mixed into the nutrient granules in the ecocan so you need not even get your hands dirty. Simply open the jar, use the lid as a coaster, water and, after a few days, the first plants will sprout. When these become too big for the ecocan, they can be carefully transplanted into a flower pot or planted outdoors.
The chocolate flower is an easy-to-grow perennial plant, the flowers of which give off the scent of milk chocolate.
- Open ecocan and use the lid as a coaster
- Pour approx. 60 ml of water slowly into the can & after about 5 minutes remove the sticker on the underside to allow any excess water to run off
- Place in a light, warm place, and water moderately until germination (approx. 40 ml every 3 days)
- The granulate should not dry out - avoid waterlogging
- After about 12-18 days, the chocolate flowers will start to grow - continue to water them only moderately - after about 16 weeks they will start to bloom
- After approx. 6 months, remove the banderole from the can and transplant the entire ecocan into a flower pot with a little soil (the can slowly decomposes and becomes a valuable fertiliser for the plant)
When stored in a dry place, ecocans can be kept for at least 2 years
|Province :||Lower Austria|
Approx. 9 x 7 cm
- PLA & bamboo fibre
- Grass paper
Questions & Answers about Feel Green Ecocan "Chocolate Flower"
English reviews written for Feel Green Ecocan "Chocolate Flower"
Discover From Austria UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.100 products