Feel Green ecocube "Chili Habanero"
Can be 100% composted
Features & Advantages
- With chilli seeds
- Heat level: 10
- Made in Austria
Item no.: XPF-IVT-290617, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9120050290617
The perfect gift for people who enjoy very spicy food. This chilli variety, which has its origins in the Caribbean, has an extremely high heat level of 10 and should be consumed in small amounts. The sustainable wooden ecocube contains everything you need for growing these chillies. A little water & care and voila! your Habanero chillies are ready to be harvested!
- Unpack the ecocube and peel off the sticker.
- Carefully irrigate with approx. 30 ml of water.
- Place the wooden cube in a light, warm place.
- Water regularly (approx. 20 ml every 3 days) and avoid waterlogging.
- The first shoots will be visible after about 12-18 days.
- Ready to be harvested after about 16 weeks.
- If the plant becomes too big after about 8 months, it can be repotted in a larger container along with the cube.
- The ecocube slowly turns to compost and becomes valuable fertiliser for the plant.
|Province :||Lower Austria|
Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm
Material: alder wood (from Austria)
Questions & Answers about Feel Green ecocube "Chili Habanero"
English reviews written for Feel Green ecocube "Chili Habanero"
Discover From Austria UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.100 products