Feel Green ecocube "Tabasco"
Features & Advantages
- Easy to grow
- Contains seeds
- Great gift
Item no.: XPF-IVT-293021, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9120050293021
A fiery gift that brings lasting joy! This ecocube made of sustainable alder wood contains the seeds and all important nutrients to grow your own tabasco chillies at home. All it now needs is a little water and care.
The Tabasco chillies are characterised by the fact that they grow vertically upwards. The colours change from yellow to bright red.
- Botanical name: Capsicum frutescens
- Heat level: 7
- Scoville: 30,000-80,000
- Open the ecocube and peel off the sticker.
- Carefully pour approx. 30 ml of water into the cube.
- Place the wooden cube in a light, warm place.
- Water regularly (approx. 20 ml every 3 days) and avoid waterlogging.
- The first shoots should be visible after about 12-18 days.
- Ready to be harvested after about 16 weeks.
- If the plant becomes too big after about 6 months, it can be repotted in a larger container along with the cube.
- The ecocube slowly turns to compost and becomes valuable fertiliser for the plant.
|Province :||Lower Austria|
Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm
Material: alder wood (from Austria)
Questions & Answers about Feel Green ecocube "Tabasco"
English reviews written for Feel Green ecocube "Tabasco"
Discover From Austria UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.100 products