ZIRP Insects Beetroot Risotto Mix
With high quality seasonings
This ready-mix conjures up a delicious risotto for two in 30 minutes. Seasoned with fine spices, it pampers the palate, while the strong colour is very appealing.
- One onion
- White wine
- Olive oil
- Vegetable bouillon or water
- Finely chop half the onion and fry in a saucepan in some olive oil until translucent.
- Add the risotto mixture and fry briefly.
- Deglaze with the white wine.
- As soon as the smell of the white wine has dissipated, gradually add 500 ml of hot bouillon or water while stirring frequently. Cook until the rice is soft but still firm to the bite.
- Season the risotto if desired and enjoy!
- Add 2 tablespoons of parmesan and a bit of cream or oat milk. The smoked ZIRP crickets are an ideal complement.
- If you are allergic to house dust mites, crustaceans, molluscs and shellfish, you should refrain from eating these insects.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Calories||1470 / 351 kj / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,5 g|
|from Sugar||4,3 g|
- 62% Risotto Rice
- 6,8% Beetroot juice powder
- Potato starch
- 5,7% Mealworm Powder (Tenebrio Molitor)
- Onion powder
- Celeriac Juice 
- Caraway seed