Christian Brandstätter Verlag The Lipizzans and the Spanish Riding School
A peek into the majestic lives of these iconic horses!
- The History of the Riding School
- Interesting tidbits about the horses
- Insights into the everyday life of the school & horses
The Lipizzans and the Spanish Riding School
- Did you know that the Lipizzaner horses of the Spanish Riding School only drink Grander Austrian spring water? Have you heard about their tragic role in World War II? Elisabeth Gürtler and Barbara Sternthal's book details the lives and domestication of the legendary white Lipizzan stallions as well as the history of the Spanish Riding School as an institution. Opulent photos of magnificent buildings, engravings and historical events give the reader intimate insight into the everyday life and times of the Lipizzan horses and Spanish Riding School.
- Author: Elisabeth Gürtler, Barbara Sternthal
- Type: Book
- Number of pages: 112
|Marke:||Christian Brandstätter Verlag|