Feel Green ecobox "Bee Meadow" Special
A cultivation set for a buzzing bee & butterfly meadow
Features & Advantages
- Food for bees & butterflies
- Organic quality seeds
- A sustainable gift idea
Item no.: XPF-IVT-291485, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9120050291485
A bee and butterfly meadow is always a good idea. Our useful insects are always grateful for some food, and the colourful floral decoration and the busy, buzzing and fluttering activity is a lovely sight for any gardener.
The ecobox already contains everything you need for successful cultivation. With its compact dimensions, it fits on any windowsill and the compostable seed pot can even be planted outdoors later - the pretty wooden box, on the other hand, can be used again and again for a wide variety of purposes.
- Compostable growing pot
- Coconut fibre tablet
- Wooden stick
- Certified organic flower seed mix
- Slide the lid off the ecobox and remove the contents.
- Place the nursery pot in the ecobox and add the coconut fibre tablet.
- Now fill the cup with water up to 2cm below the rim.
- After 5 minutes, the coconut fibre tablet will turn into soil.
- Open the seed bag, scatter the contents on the soil and lightly cover the seeds.
- Place the ecobox in a bright and warm place and provide it with approx. 40ml water every 3 days.
- After about 10-14 days, you'll see the first green shoots. Continue to water only moderately.
- Expect the first flowers after around 14 weeks.
- As soon as the plant grows large enough (after about 6-8 months), replant it in the seed pot.
- The pretty ecobox can then be used as a pen holder or gift box.
|Province :||Lower Austria|
Dimensions: approx. 11 x 11 x 10 cm
Weight: about 200g
Material: pine (EU origin)/organic paper
Shelf life: at least 2 years when stored in a dry place
Questions & Answers about Feel Green ecobox "Bee Meadow" Special
English reviews written for Feel Green ecobox "Bee Meadow" Special
Discover From Austria UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.250 products