HoizBOX Beech Firewood, 25cm
For fireplaces, stoves and fire bowls
- Kiln dried
- From Austria
- Includes spruce chips as kindling
The beech firewood has a residual moisture of approx. 15%, is kiln dried and has a length of 25cm.
The package includes hand-split spruce chips, which are perfect as kindling to start a fire!
- 100% local wood from the Landl region in the Gesäuse National Park
- Kiln dried & therefore it burns very efficiently
- Free from mould and pests
- Ideal for storage in the living area
- Clean and compact
- Environmentally friendly cardboard packaging