Bake Affair Vanillekipferl- Vanilla Crescent Cookie Dough SINGLE
Easy to bake & super tasty
Vanillekipferln are classic Austrian Christmas cookies that are beloved by people of all ages. The mix is perfect for quickly whipping up fragrant, delicious Christmas cookies!
Fresh ingredients needed:
- 110g butter (or vegan butter)
Instructions for about 500 g of Vanillekipferl:
- Open the mix, take out the sachet of vanilla powdered sugar and lay it to the side.
- Pour the mix into a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and add it to the baking mix. Mix it in by hand or with a mixer for about 1 minute until it forms a dough.
- Wrap the dough in foil or cling wrap and chill for one hour or overnight. Take your dough out of the fridge about 30 mins before you want to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prep your cookie sheets with baking paper.
- Flour your work surface and roll the dough out into 3cm thick pieces. Shape into crescent moons and place on the baking tray.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the tips of the cookies are light brown.
- Pour the powdered sugar into a sieve and sprinkle over the warm cookies. Let them cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy!
Vanilla Ball Cookies:
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it into little balls (with diameters of about 2.5cm)
- Place the cookies on baking paper on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20-25 minutes.
- Place the powdered sugar into a small sieve and sprinkle over the warm cookies. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then enjoy!
English reviews written for Bake Affair Vanillekipferl- Vanilla Crescent Cookie Dough SINGLE
- No reviews available