Berghofer Mühle Whole Grain Rolls Baking Mix
Bake your own healthy bread!
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Berghofer Mühle mixes are made with freshly ground grains and the best raw ingredients. Quickly make homemade bread, by hand or in a baking machine.
- Pour the bread mix into a mixing bowl and add 15g of dried yeast or one cube of fresh yeast (42g) and 450-500ml of lukewarm water to the mix. Knead together. Cover the bowl and let stand for half an hour to rise. Then knead the dough again. Shape the dough into rolls and let rise for 30 minutes.
Preparation with cream of tartar:
- Pour the baking mix into a mixing bowl and knead with 2 packages of cream of tartar powder and about 450-500ml lukewarm water. Put the dough in a bread pan and bake in a preheated oven at 175 ° C for about 45-50min.
- Traditional ovens: approx. 220 ° C (preheated)
- Convection ovens: approx. 200 ° C
- Baking time: on middle rack - approx. 45-50 min.