Feel Green Green Celebrations "Chili Habanero"
The perfect gift for chilli fans
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made in Austria
- Very spicy (10/10)
- Botanical name: Capsicum chinense
Item no.: XPF-IVT-292529, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9120050292529
German packaging: Green Celebrations "Chili Habanero"
- Looking for a special, personal gift? You've found just the ticket with the Green Celebrations cubes. The alder wood cubes have a high-quality engraving and they come with plant seeds and a special growth granulate.
- Water, wait, be amazed!
The Tropical Red Habanero is one of the hottest chilli types in the world - spiciness 10 (scale 1-10).
- This species originated in the Caribbean.
- Warning: very spicy!
- Open the cube and remove the sticker.
- Pour ca. 30 ml of water carefully into the cube.
- Place the cube in a bright, warm place.
- Water regularly.
- After about 12 - 18 days, the chilli plant begins to grow.
- After about 16 weeks, the first chilli peppers can be harvested.
- After about 6 months, the entire cube can be transplanted into a pot.
- The cube slowly composts and becomes a valuable fertiliser for the plant.
- The Green Celebrations are stable for at least two years when stored in a dry place.
|Province :||Lower Austria|
Alder wood / origin Austria
Size & weight:
7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm, approx. 0.15 kg
Questions & Answers about Green Celebrations "Chili Habanero"
English reviews written for Green Celebrations "Chili Habanero"
- No reviews available