Bake Affair Grilled Bread Dutch Oven Bread
Can also be baked on your grill
Grilled Bread - Wild BBQ Rub
With a slightly smoky taste£7.49(£10.16 / kg)
Grilled Bread Sunny Rub
Perfect for barbecue season£7.49(£10.82 / kg)
Grilled Bread - Paprika Rub
Bite into BBQ flavour!£7.49(£9.89 / kg)
Grilled Bread Dutch Oven Bread
Can also be baked on your grill£7.49(£9.75 / kg)
Stick Bread & Baguettes - Grilled Bread
Makes 4 small baguettes or 6 stick breads£7.49(£11.18 / kg)
Features & Advantages
- Packed in a cardboard box
- Made without preservatives
- Handpicked ingredients
- With sunflower seeds and sesame seeds
Item no.: XPI-BAF-7, Content: 768 g, EAN: 9120101510183
For this mix, Bake Affair only uses Austrian ingredients and a great mix of wheat, spelt and rye flour.
- This bread can be baked in the oven or on the grill.
- Remove the small ball of spices and crumble it up with your fingers over a small bowl. Add 5 tablespoons of apple juice or beer, stir well and set aside
- Add 380 ml of water to the baking mix and knead.
- Let the bread rise for 20-30 minutes
- Knead the dough well and shape it as desired. Cover and let rest for another 20 minutes.
- Spread the spice paste over the top of the bread.
- Bake the dough for 20 minutes at 250 ° C, then reduce the temperature to 180 ° C and bake for 20 minutes.
Tip: The Dutch Oven Bread is ready at a core temperature of 95 ° C !
|Product Features:||Vegan, Preservative-free , Sugar-free, Palm oil-free|
|Province :||Lower Austria|
|Product Types:||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1407 / 336 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,3 g|
|from Sugar||2,3 g|
Questions & Answers about Bake Affair Grilled Bread Dutch Oven Bread
English reviews written for Bake Affair Grilled Bread Dutch Oven Bread
Customers also bought
Discover From Austria UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.100 products