Berghofer Mühle Raab Valley Bread Baking Mix (Anniversary Edition)
Packed in a rustic linen bag
(£9.08 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made with the region best ingredients from Austria
- With anise, caraway and fennel
- Exquisite ingredients
Item no.: XPI-BHM-34, Content: 660 g, EAN: 9120036990579
Raab Valley Bread Baking Mix (Anniversary Edition)
- To celebrate Berghofer Mühle's 175th anniversary, Liane Berghofer and her team have created special baking mixes.
- This baking mix consists of special ingredients like Austrian regional flour and fine bread spices such as caraway, anise and fennel. The bread tastes great with a variety of spreads or with delicious prosciutto.
- Only yeast and water have to be added to the baking mix.
- Packed in a linen bag
- Bakes about 1kg of bread (baking weight)
- Mix 475g of lukewarm water in a bowl with yeast (6g of dry yeast or ½ cube of fresh yeast).
- Add the baking mixture and mix briefly with a wooden spoon.
- Bread machine: Kneading time: 3 minutes on slow, 2 minutes on a more intense setting
- Place the dough on a floured surface and let it rest at room temperature for approx. 30 minutes.
- After the rest period, shape the bread dough into a round or oval shape and place it in a floured proofing basket.
- Then cover and let the dough rise for another 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven (Convection: 230 ° C)
- When the oven is hot, place the bread onto a hot baking sheet or a hot pizza stone and put it in the oven.
- Spray water onto the floor of the oven several time with a spray bottle to ensure there will be plenty of steam.
- Baking time approx. 10 minutes at 230 ° C, then continue baking at 185 ° C for approx. 45 minutes.
- After baking, the bread must sound "hollow" when tapped on the underside.
- Let cool on a kitchen rack and then enjoy.
- Rye flour type T960
- Wholegrain Spelt Flour
- Whole grain wild rye flour
- Whole grain rye sourdough
- Wholegrain Rye Flour
- Starter cultures 
- Barley malt flour
- Bread Spice
- Whole Caraway
- Sourdough bacteria
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1264 / 302 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,2 g|
|from Sugar||1,2 g|