RIESS Leather Potholder
The ideal helper for hot situations
- Tear resistant & heat resistant
- Grip to prevent slipping
- Natural product
These potholders have been made especially for the Aroma Pots - but they can also be used with any household utensils that are too hot for the fingers.
- They are made of solid suede split leather, which is particularly resistant to heat and tearing.
- They have small heat-resistant nubs on the surface for a better grip to prevent slipping.
- The potholders are a purely natural product and are washable at 40°C in the washing machine!
- 19.5 cm
- These potholders can withstand a maximum of 160°C. Temperatures above that can damage the potholders and possibly the pot.
|Province :||Lower Austria|