Feel Green ecopot "Chili"
Features & Advantages
- Harvest after just a few months
- With about 10cm large pods
- An unusual gift idea
Item no.: XPF-IVT-290556, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9120050290556
If you like to refine your food with a bit of spiciness, then simply grow your own chillies - it's not only a lot of fun, it also tastes twice as good. It's child's play with this ecopot, because it already contains everything you need for successful cultivation. The 10cm large pods can be eaten fresh or dried.
- 1 growing tub (compostable)
- 1 coconut fibre tablet
- 1 organic plant seed bag
- Open the cup and take out the contents.
- Put the coconut fibre tablet back into the cup and fill it with water up to about 2cm below the rim.
- After about 5 minutes the contents will turned into soil.
- Now sprinkle the seeds on the soil and cover lightly.
- Place the mug in a warm, bright place.
- Provide the seeds with 20ml of water about every three days.
- Drying out and waterlogging should be avoided.
- Water the plant moderately even after germination.
- After about 16 weeks, harvest the first chillies.
Tip: If the plant gets too big, simply place the tub in a pot or raised bed. Remove the banderole and bury the growing tub in the ground. The compostable shell decomposes over time and eventually becomes valuable fertiliser for the plant.
|Province :||Lower Austria|
Questions & Answers about Feel Green ecopot "Chilli"
English reviews written for Feel Green ecopot "Chilli"
Discover From Austria UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.100 products